The new General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR), applied as of May 25, 2018, brings various challenges to public and private organizations. The protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their Personal Data is a fundamental right.
We inform you how we use your personal data and what rights you may exercise in relation to them, namely to access, rectify, delete, etc. See also our Terms & Conditions.
In the event that the User has any reservations, doubts or objections to this Policy, he shall immediately suspend access to and use of the Website, leaving it and refrain from proceeding with its use and/or transmit any Data to DATABASE , including by submitting Forms containing - in whole or in part - Data.
DATABASE reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. The continued use of the Website implies that the User is aware of this Policy, which has read, understood and accepted it in the version that is currently in force.
You are free not to consent to the transmission of your data to DATABASE and may at any time withdraw consent that you have previously authorized, as explained below.
We ask for some personal data only and only when the user confirms a purchase by our website user. At this point, a user registration window opens.
The user who just wants to navigate our website does not need to provide any personal data.
Your personal data are collected and processed for two reasons:
- To authenticate you as an authorized user and therefore give you access to: make purchases of products or services, enable DATABASE to be able to deliver those same products at a valid address,
- If you have purchased a product or service, you may be able to file a complaint and have access to an alternative dispute resolution entity
Personal data collected and processed to ensure the secure authentication of users on our website are:
1. First name and first name
2. Address for delivery of parcels
3. E-mail address
4. Spoken language (for the purposes of communication between the parties)
The data is processed when you create your account to register on our website. The data is collected and stored on our platform in digital format to ensure strict compliance by Database, Lda of the obligations arising from the request for supply of goods.
Personal data may also be contained in transport documents, invoices, delivery notes or other documents absolutely necessary to ensure good business practice.
DATABASE stores your personal data until:
- That the User expresses in writing or in his area of a client, that does not intend to keep a register
- That the contractual relationship between the parties is in force
All data in electronic format (electronic messages, documents, batches of data loaded, etc.) are stored on the servers of Database, Lda in order to ensure the confidentiality of such data in the terms and for the purposes of the GDPR.
Without prejudice to the previous point, the User must take into account that DATABASE cannot, of course, ensure the complete security of the entire Internet. The use of this website and Internet browsing, in general, can expose your data. Either by simple navigation or by simple acts of bad practices on the part of the User that can expose you to situations risk, exposure to computer viruses, etc. These situations may jeopardize your security, in which case DATABASE cannot be held liable for the damage caused, theft/fraud of personal data.
They have access to their personal data, authorized DATABASE personnel, transport companies in that they will have access to their data for delivery of orders, alternative dispute resolution entities, judicial authorities only under the principle of 'need for knowledge '.
DATABASE authorized personnel are obliged to comply with the statutory confidentiality agreements and supplementary agreements that are part of the DATABASE Code of Conduct.
DATABASE will not disclose data or confidential information of EU Citizen Users outside the territory of the European Union or to entities outside the control of DATABASE unless:
- the User requests or consents to it, including, for example, the commercial activity online using the Website;
- As required by law;
- Tax by an order or judicial determination or by an official or public authority with jurisdiction over DATABASE outside the European Union.
Except to the extent that the contrary is imposed by law, in the event that any authorities contact DATABASE by ordering it to disclose the Data or Confidential Information of an Institutional Client holding Business Data to DATABASE:
- give immediate notice of the existence of such determination/order to visas;
- It shall seek to have the applicant or ordering authorities contact the visa directly and for this purpose shall communicate to them the basic contact details at their disposal;
- DATABASE will make reasonable efforts not to deliver excessive or unsolicited information;
You have the right to access your personal data and to correct and/or block them if they are incorrect or incomplete.
If you have made a customer registration on our website you will always have access to a customer area where you can make the aforementioned changes; or in the exercise of your rights, contact DATABASE in writing to:
Rua das Maçarocas
Abrunheira Business Center, Edificio 5
Or by email to:
The User also has the right to direct any complaint or complaint directly to the supervisory entity of data protection matters in Portugal, which is the National Data Protection Commission.
Data in digital form is safely disposed of in accordance with DATABASE's safety instructions and procedures.
The data in the physical format are eliminated by irreversible processes (destruction in strips).
By 2008, cookies (small fragments of files) were stored in our computers to help us navigate the Internet better.
They store information that allows us to navigate a particular website faster. Without them, the information on their respective websites is constantly being updated when we navigate.
With them, when we return to a website that we have visited, our computers already have some of the information retained making navigation faster.
By not accepting cookies you may see some features no longer work on our website.
No personal information is collected by accepting cookies.
There are essentially 3 categories of cookies and the DATABASE website uses:
- To create your registration as a Customer when you apply for registration
- To make the LOGIN (enter your customer area)
- To move your shopping cart
- To select your language (it prevents you from having to select your language again when you return to our website)
- To analyse the behaviour of the user while browsing our website.
- To know what type of products are most wanted,
- How many users visited our website and when
DATABASE uses for this purpose of Google Analytics application.
Through the following link you can see the detail of the cookies that Google Analytics uses and its purpose:
For more information, you can consult legislation at https://www.cnpd.pt
03/03/2019 - Version PP01 / 19